On Monday, Oct 22, NY Times Best-Selling Author Brandon Mull will visit us!
Where: Finley Farms Elementary front parking lot
When: Saturday, October 13th 8am-12 noon (setup begins at 7am)
Booth space fee:
· All spaces are $40 each, and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
· Spaces are the width of 2 parking spaces and depth of a standard space.
· Booth fee is due with application. Applications are due by October 10, 2018
· No refunds will be given for vendor fee. If a vendor is unable to attend, they are responsible for filling their spot.
· All vendors must provide a donated raffle item. Raffle tickets will be sold by Finley Farms Elementary PTSO, therefore FFE PTSO will retain all proceeds.
· Raffle items must be $50 retail value.
· Tables and chairs, display items- Vendor provides
· There will not be access to electrical outlet
· Umbrella/Pop-up tent/booth cover (10ftx10ft)- Vendor provides
· Clean up (campus must be left in original condition)- All
· Advertisement of event: social media, VIP groups, community mailers, etc.- All
· There will only be one consultant per company. Similar companies are allowed.
· Parking- Vendors may utilize FFE bus lanes during set-up and take-down, but must park in the Teacher’s lot during the event
· FFE and the PTSO are NOT responsible for lost, damaged or stolen goods.
· Event Coordinator reserves the right to refuse any vendor for any reason. Remember: CHILDREN WILL BE PRESENT so all merchandise and behaviors must be Family friendly.
As this is a community event to support our teachers and students, FFE PTSO asks that all vendors and visitors practice common courtesy. We want everyone to be safe and successful!
*By submitting this application, vendors agree to all expectations listed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
**General campus rules apply (no smoking, alcohol, weapons, foul language, Adult-Only content. Parents must supervise children at all times, etc...)
375 S Columbus Dr, Gilbert, Arizona 85296